Monday 26 May 2014

Creative writing

W.A.L.T:write freely and try new things.

My sister started to cry so did my parents.I shouted "why does my sister have to go it's not fair". My parents said to go to bed and that we would talk about it in the morning.

The next day I woke up early to the sound of my sister crying and screaming. I ran down the stairs and gave my sister a big hug and my sister told me "I have nothing to worry about and she will do her best to defend our country". I saw that mum had a nice breakfast for all of us but I couldn't help thinking that it might be our last breakfast with Hannah.My family ate the nice breakfast but I couldn't I just knew that she could get hurt or killed in this nasty war. We took Hannah to the recruitment centre and we said our goodbyes.

My sister was sent to fight the next day,they must have been desperate for soldiers.

We got a letter today I was really excited and then I noticed it wasn't from Hannah but the recruitment centre. My heart sank the letter said that Hannah was at the base in Germany when a bomber plane dropped a bomb right over their camp.Her injuries were bed she was sent to the war hospital but she died later that day...

My next step is to think about how I can word my story and to make the reader feel the emotions that I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment